Thursday, October 06, 2005

County Regulations

A while ago, I did a post on Baltimore County's intention to place county regulations online. Recently, Michael Field, an assistant county attorney for Baltimore County, updated me on their progress. Unfortunately, the entire COBAR (Code of Baltimore County Regulations) is not yet online. But progress has been made. Baltimore County has begun publishing select parts of COBAR as the regulations are adopted by the various agencies. Currently, Titles 1 and 5 of COBAR are available. Other counties are further along. COMCOR (The Code of Montgomery CountyRegulations) is now completely available online. If anyone knows whether any other counties are currently publishing regulations online, I would be interested to hear.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, Girl Cast In Boy Girl
Kevin Zegers and Samaire Armstrong have joined the cast of It's a Boy Girl Thing , a teen comedy being produced by Elton John and David Furnish's Rocket Pictures and Prospero Pictures, Variety reported.
Greetings! I like this place. If you have a moment come visit me at my free prepaid debit cards site. Hope you like it too :-)

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You aren't going to believe this website! If you really like naked photo teen trixie then this is even bigger than you can imagine!

Twins Twins Twins! Free sample pic here at my blog:
Milton Twins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And feel free to post at my blog too.

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys, we're the Milton Twins, Marissa and Melissa. We're the hottest, wildest, and most willing set of twins you'll ever see in your life. That's right. identical twinswith identical tastes and we're ready to share it all with you. The fun doesn't stop there, we've gotten all of our friends involved too. Boys and girls that we love to share. You just found all your fantasies in one site. So come check it out. We promise you've never seen anything like this. Milton Sisters

11:20 AM  
Anonymous free criminal public records said...

I just ran across this post while conducting some research on various free public records sites. Even though it isn’t exactly what I was searching for, I think the people who visit your post might still be interested in reading my article on free public records. I try to answer the question: Are there really free public records sites? Even though it's not what I am looking for, I'm glad I stopped long enough to read -- thanks. Just thought you'd like to know.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home