Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Insurance

I recently checked out the Maryland Insurance Administration site. There are a couple of pages on this site worth noting. First, if anyone is currently looking into buying a home, or is advising clients on doing so, you might find this publication entitled Consumer’s Guide To Homeowner’s Insurance useful. Seems pretty clear and accessible. There are also similar guides for Auto Insurance and Health Insurance for Small Employers.

Second, for those of you who want to keep abreast of new MD legislation relating to insurance, this page provides summaries of such legislation. Each of these PDF documents provide a list of insurance-related bills that have passed and brief summaries of each.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Post Trevor Rosen! I was searching under the term top realtors and found your Insurance post as I was looking for more data on top realtors. Your must be ranking well in the engines. Best of luck Trevor Rosen!

4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Trevor Rosen, I found your post Insurance searching for information on sell your house fast. It came up in the search engines when I was looking for sell your house fast. Not quite a match but I thought I would let you know I found you, Thanks.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home