Friday, May 06, 2005

Tenants In Common Investments

Today's Daily Record has an article about tenants-in-common investments. The article claims that Maryland is poised to be among the states that will see a huge rise in these type of investments. Check out this article for a description of this new investment structure. The IRS issued Revenue Procedure 2002-22 which deals with tenant-in-common exchanges and their relationship to so-called "1031 exchanges." This article from the Tenant In Common Association discusses the IRS ruling.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Trevor Rosen, I read your post which I find interesting and very informative! I was also looking for related info which I found
Some at tax
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home